GAS Analysis Event is the leading international symposium and exhibition for gas analysis manufacturers, technical staff and end-users, presenting the latest developments in laboratory, process analysis, metrology and sensor technology and their applications.
Benefits for sponsor partners include exposure at our GAS Analysis and CFM website, in our flyer and electronic newsletter and through other (social) media, which are viewed by many gas analysis and metrology experts worldwide!
Whatever sponsorship partnership package you choose, we offer several means to support you in promoting your participation, such as:
- GAS Analysis 2022 banner (general or personalised) to display on your website, in your e-mail signature and to use in other communications
- GAS Analysis 2022 logo
- Promotional view draft (PowerPoint slide) for presentations prior to the start of GAS Analysis 2022
- Profiling through social media LinkedIn and Twitter
Moreover, our communication plan will increase your visibility:
- Promotional emailing will be sent to our 30,000 contact base
- Up to 2 posts a week will be published on our social media accounts (LinkedIn and Twitter, gathering more of 11,500 contacts)
- Press releases will be published in both French and English to 750 contacts
A social dinner event will be organised on the second day for all GAS Analysis participants. Being the exclusive dinner sponsor offers your organisation possibilities of giving this dinner your own touch that will be remembered by participants when talking about this special event.
People often know Paris by walking through its particular streets and its urban architecture.
But what about tours directly from the river? Bateaux Parisiens
will deliver to all its guests a magical evening of gastronomy and refinement along the Seine.
Become our partner!
More information to increase exposure at GAS Analysis 2022 is available in our prospectus. Already decided to become a sponsor of GAS Analysis 2022 ?
Interested in one of these offers?
Do you want to make your own proposal?