Online submission abstract
Through this web page you can submit your abstract for a lecture or poster presentation at GAS Analysis 2019. Please complete the form by providing the required information. Deadline for submission is 15 December 2018, after which the Scientific Committee will evaluate all abstracts. A selected number of abstracts will be accepted for a lecture presentation based on their scientific merits and on their relation to the topics addressed in the symposium programme of GAS Analysis 2019 (see e.g. topics indicated in call for abstracts).
When submitting an abstract, please take the following into account:
- The abstract shall be submitted in the English language.
- The abstract text shall contain 250 to 300 words and cover aspects important for the evaluation of the abstracts (see evaluation criteria below).
- The presenting author of an accepted lecture shall register and attend GAS Analysis 2019 [a reduced speakers fee applies].
- The presenter of an accepted poster shall register and attend GAS Analysis 2019 and shall stand a his or her poster during the poster session.
Lectures and poster presentations are subject to approval by the Scientific Committee of GAS Analysis 2019 based on the abstract submitted. Abstracts will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- New development in field of analysis of gases – The lecture presents developments that have not been presented before at a previous GAS Analysis event
- Technology driven – The lecture presents the research and development aspects that may include the possible applications of the results, but not promoting any commercial application
- Innovative approach – The lecture presents results using new or improved methodologies, methods, technologies and techniques
- Tackling relevant issues – The lecture presents results that are related to challenges the world is encountering today and in future
- Quality – The abstract is clear, consistent and well-written, avoids the use of jargon and reflects the title of the lecture